Christmas holydays / winter 2020-21 special information :
The ski lifts are not open for the moment but there are a multitude of possibilities to enjoy in the Chamonix-Mont-Blanc valley!
- Thermal camera (compliance with GDPR guidelines).
- Hydro-Alcoholic solution.
- Mask to be worn during all phases of the transport & in the confined waiting areas (Please come equipped)
- Transport specially adapted (limited numbers, distance between visitors, special circulation measures….)
- A full “Welcome & Safety” protocol for both visitors & staff
- Regular disinfection of lifts, trains & buildings
- Full information panels with instructions to be followed before & during the visit
Small family-run ski area with two drag lifts, a rope tow for beginners and a pulley lift for the little ones.
At Le Buet, opposite the train station of the same name, this pleasant sunny ski area is an ideal spot for all snow-riders.
Secure ESF kindergarten area. Access to snow-shoeing trails through the forest and possibility to discover the typical close by hamlet of the Poya .
Adult 1/2 day: 14 €
Adult day: 17.50 €
Adulte nocturne: 5 €
Adult 6 days: 87.50 €
Child 1/2 day : 11 €
Child day : 15 €
Child 6 days : 75 €
Senior 1/2 day: 11 €
Senior day: 15 €
Senior 6 days: 75 €.
Free entry for children < 5 years.
Child entry valid for 5 - 15 years.
From 06/02 to 28/03/2021 between 9 am and 4.30 pm.
Opening according to government instructions.
Canceled or closed because of Covid-19.