Christmas holydays / winter 2020-21 special information :
The ski lifts are not open for the moment but there are a multitude of possibilities to enjoy in the Chamonix-Mont-Blanc valley!
- Thermal camera (compliance with GDPR guidelines).
- Hydro-Alcoholic solution.
- Mask to be worn during all phases of the transport & in the confined waiting areas (Please come equipped)
- Transport specially adapted (limited numbers, distance between visitors, special circulation measures….)
- A full “Welcome & Safety” protocol for both visitors & staff
- Regular disinfection of lifts, trains & buildings
- Full information panels with instructions to be followed before & during the visit
Situated between the altitudes of 1235 m. and 2800 m., the Grands Montets area enables you to ski the greatest height losses in the world in the heart of the mountains, close to a glacier.
The pistes are spread over three slopes - the Argentière glacier, Lognan and the Pendant which also offer magnificent off-piste, known throughout the world and essential for freeriders. The quality of the snow coverage is remarkable up until May. For freestyle enthusiasts, a snowpark and a boardercross are open in the Lognan area. You can ski back to the resort on the Pierre à Ric piste.
The more !
A new switchable gondola on the Grands Montets domain to replace the old 4-seater one, Plan Joran.
Freestyle Park at the Grands Montets: Smile you’re on camera !
From this winter, the FreeStyle.fr company, in association with the French ski federation and the French snowpark federation, will install a system on the Grands Montets snowpark that will enable riders to admire their exploits once they get back home.
Adult day: 57 €
Adult 2 days: 110 €
Adult 3 days: 161 €
Adult 6 days: 285 €.
Free entry for children < 5 years.
From 06/02 to 02/05/2021 between 8.30 am and 5.15 pm. Dates to be confirmed.
Opening according to government instructions.
Subject to snow conditions. Canceled or closed because of Covid-19.
Live opening information