Christmas holydays / winter 2020-21 special information :
The ski lifts are not open for the moment but there are a multitude of possibilities to enjoy in the Chamonix-Mont-Blanc valley!
- Thermal camera (compliance with GDPR guidelines).
- Hydro-Alcoholic solution.
- Mask to be worn during all phases of the transport & in the confined waiting areas (Please come equipped)
- Transport specially adapted (limited numbers, distance between visitors, special circulation measures….)
- A full “Welcome & Safety” protocol for both visitors & staff
- Regular disinfection of lifts, trains & buildings
- Full information panels with instructions to be followed before & during the visit
In the heart of nature. Accessed via the villages of Le Tour and Vallorcine, the snow-covered alpine pastures offer numerous possibilities on two distinct mountain sides.
From Charamillon, enjoy the wide open gentle slopes overlooking the entire Chamonix valley and on the Vallorcine side, ski beautiful tree-lined pistes bordering on Switzerland.
The more !
Filmed slalom on Balme ski area : At the BMW xDrive skimovie area (on the ‘Col de Balme – Autannes’ piste right next to the Col de Balme – Arve lift), your run will be filmed !
Adult day: 57 €
Adult 2 days: 110 €
Adult 3 days: 161 €
Adult 6 days: 285 €.
Free entry for children < 5 years.
From 06/02 to 18/04/2021 between 9 am and 5 pm. Dates to be confirmed.
Opening according to government instructions.
Subject to snow conditions. Canceled or closed because of Covid-19.
Live opening information