The valley offers 350 km of superbly maintained hiking trails, with 170 different itineraries offering walks adapted to all.
Choose the lower valley trails for the wonderful forest scents or gain altitude and taste the blueberries, admire the fantastic panoramas and test your stamina.
Good to know
- Inquire about access conditions for your dogs to the Natural Reserves and Ski Lifts!
- Don't hesitate to consult the Office de Haute Montagne to get the hiking path and weather conditions!
- Always keep the emergency numbers with you.
- Hiking guides and maps on sale in the Valley Tourist Offices and online.
- Take advantage of the natural reserves and exceptional panoramas in the Mont Blanc range.
- Take adequate equipment!
- When planning your hikes, take note of the times when the ski lifts shut down.
La randonnée pédestre avec la Compagnie des Guides
This site is visited via a magnificent shaded footpath sometimes solidly implanted into rock walls or sometimes even crossing the torrent on solid footbrid...
Lake situated near the Pormenaz alpine pastures, a mountain just above Servoz and Passy not far from the Moede-Anterne refuge....
Lovely view over the Gorges de la Diosaz and Servoz. Chalet opened in 1995....
Picturesque lake formed as a result of the rock fall from le Derochoir. It nestles in
a hollow at the foot of the Rochers des Fiz....
Ruins of a castle dating from around 1300 which belonged to Beatrix de Savoie,
Lady of Faucigny....
Ancient Celtic camp situated above the road and railway tunnels of the Chatelard....
Shady natural path three 3 little ponds, or gouilles meet up. Pastoral atmosphere....